joi, august 27, 2009

It's all in my head

Baby, it’s all in my head…

Sea shore sparkles in the green sun,
Four-five fishes are out having fun.

Stained-glass sea shells are on the run,
One of us should be holding a gun…by now.

Sweetie, there’s sand in your dread.
Again, I’m guessing it’s all in my head.

See the reaper, teared in a time shred,
Covered in ribbons and chained in red…aside.

Oh honey, must we get inside the twirling mist,
Or find a yellow-mellow fist or wrist?

No… I know by now the taoists exist,
Paint in chalk a talking tree, I insist…shock!

Thought dunes flow in carbolic runes,
Scales and wishes and drumming spoons.

My oh my, I dubbed the timing tunes
The voices laughed at old cartoons…stay.

And if by now, you still don’t understand,
The final riddle, is my own mind-magic land.

Niciun comentariu: