joi, decembrie 04, 2008

Poezie de secunde...









~Betrayed~


I “love” to see the morning sun

Shine brightly on my body’s skin…

I love how all this has begun;

Tell me, darling, how’ve you been?


I see you smile, is that a good thing?

Or maybe just another mask?

Me? No, not another mood swing…

Don’t interrupt me. Don’t even ask!


You stay like that, in front of me…

As if you did nothing wrong.

You do not realize, I agree!

But let me tell you, won’t take long.


I know you lied…I ask you why?

Don’t raise your shoulders!

It’s useless trying to deny….

I looked through your folders.


Your silence leaves me cold,

And so does your tears.

It’s the oldest story ever told,

And also music to my ears.


See the boxes? I’m leaving you…

I know I said I wouldn’t.

I also said we’re through,

And stay…I think I shouldn’t.


Please, don’t beg, don’t crawl,

Your knees might hurt or even bleed.

My feelings shatter - All!

If to blame, then blame your greed!


I’m taking my leave now.

I don’t wish to see you, evermore.

Blessed Be! I gently bow,

Turn my back and close the door.

Niciun comentariu: